S7C Chronicles

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Prelim Papers (Softcopy)

A very warm greeting to all our charming S7C people,
1. Prelim Papers
As most people check our class blog more frequently and regularly than the Electronic Messaging Board, I think I would have to update us on some recent news. The 2002 papers for Chem, Bio, Math, Phy have been uploaded to online.chs.edu.sg and they are accompanied by detailed solution schemes. Please do take some time reading them.
Oh well, I do suppose that most people have lost their passwords to the online.chs.edu.sg, and in that case I will gladly be of assistance to send the papers do you via MSN if I am near my computer.
Have a happy holiday.
2. Mid-autumn festival
Could we get a better idea of who's going for the MAF on this Saturday? It 'would' be an excellent break from our monotonous mugging. Please place your name on our lovely tag-board, and since it's stagnant and lovely, your name shouldn't be erased away too soon. (a nil reply is not required)

: bored and feeling stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home